Song Of The Day #1



She And Him - Sentimental Heart
Cried all night 'til there was nothin' moreWhat use am I as a heap on the floor?
Human Devotion but its just no goodtaking it hard just like you know i would
O-o-old habits die hard when you got, when you got a sentimental heart Piece of the puzzle, you're my missing part Oh what can you do with a sentimental heart?

Cried all night 'til there was nothin' more
What use am I as a heap on the floor?Heaving devotion but it's just no goodtaking it hard just like you knew I would
O-o-old habits die hard when you got, when you got a sentimental heartPiece of the puzzle, you're my missing partOh what can you do with a sentimental heart?
Cried all night 'til there was nothin' moreWhat use am I as a heap on the floor?Human Devotion but its just no goodtaking it hard just like you know i would
O-o-old habits die hardWhen you got, when you got a sentimental heartPiece of the puzzle, I'm your missing partOh what can you do with a sentimental heart?Oh what can you do with a sentimental heart?Oh what can you do with a sentimental heart?

Comments

Popular Posts